Sunday, September 20, 2009

Meal Plan for Sept. 21st- 26th


So, the favor of the week is cilantro!!! 3 of the 4 recipes have cilantro in them-- so you could get away with one large bunch to use all week long! I tried this new recipe for Tex Mex Chicken Cesar Salad (thanks Lisa!) but I have to be honest- I kinda botched it because I was in a hurry, so I would like to try it again. Sooooooo, if you're feeling adventurous and you want some new and refreshing flavors, give this recipe a whirl and leave your tips and suggestions for all of us!

Monday- Tex Mex Chicken Caesar Salad
Tuesday- Lime Chicken Tacos
Wednesday- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (Crock Pot) & Green Salad
Thursday- BBQ Pork Tenderloin, Corn on the Cob, Grilled Zucchini on the BBQ
Friday- left overs
Saturday- out

No comments:

Post a Comment