Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fresh Fruit Juice Popsicles...


Happy 4th of July! Here's what we are serving for dessert today to the little ones- and to the adults that can't resist! I just juice some fruit- today's fruit is watermelon- I put it in my Vitamix for 10 seconds or so, and then pour into these nifty popsicle holders I found at Target for $3.49. Pop them in the freezer in the morning and they will be ready in a few hours! You can use any variety of fruit to make these, and you can use a juicer or blender if you don't have a Vitamix. They are great for a refreshing treat any day of the summer!

SIDE NOTE: For those of you who live in Bakersfield- Vitamix is coming to Bakersfield Costco around August 17 & 18th for those of you who have asked where I purchased mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment