Monday, August 17, 2009

Homemade Mango Sorbet


Okay, so my hubby is the BIGGEST fruit-loving-ice cream fan in the world so for his birthday this year I thought he would LOVE this for a treat. Happy Birthday my sweet mango-loving honey!

Ingredients:
1 bag frozen mangos (from Trader Joe's)
1 can coconut milk (TJ's also)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup agave (again TJ's carries it)

** I updated this recipe after trying it a few times. I omitted the sugar (used to be 1/2 cup) and lessened the agave (used to be 1/2 cup) and I like it better this way. It has less stuff, more economical, and no sugar!

Mix it all up, put it in your ice cream maker (follow the directions with the machine) or put it all in the Vitamix for a few minutes and your tummy will thank you!

*** I have omitted the sugar in the recipe and I think it still turns out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment