Monday, August 24, 2009

Meal Plan for Aug. 23- 29th

So, you can probably tell the weekends when I am out of town- I forget to post and my meal plan is always late!!! Especially when I am not thinking of cooking at ALL like this past weekend when I was spoiled by my parents awesome cooking. Check back here this week to sample some of their yummy recipes, you will LOVE them!

I am having 2 salads this week, trying to squeeze in the best of the seasonal produce before fall comes! 

Sunday- oops! already missed it!
Monday- California Salad with Parmesan Toast
Tuesday- Marsala Chicken (with a side of pasta for the hubby), simple asparagus
Wednesday- Strawberry Salad with Firestone Fries
Thursday- Beer Burritos in the Crock pot with Veggie Sticks
Friday- left overs
Saturday- out

No comments:

Post a Comment