Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meal Plan Aug.9- 15

Sunday: BBQ'd Burgers, Corn on the Cob, Watermelon
Monday: Chicken Cesar Salad with Bread sticks
Tuesday: Lime Shrimp
Wednesday: French Dip Sandwiches
Thursday:  Baked Penne Pasta
Friday: left overs
Saturday: out

I am going to do my quick marinate on the chicken tenders that I use in the Cesar Salad and BBQ those at the same time as I BBQ my burgers, prepping two meals at once= saving time and energy for me! (Then you can reheat your chicken for the salad on Monday night, or just chop it and serve it cold over the lettuce- you decide!) The lime chicken and the French Dip are new recipes that I will post this week. And the Baked Penne Pasta is a good, ol' classic around here!

I did a poll (which not too many people replied on) but it looks like people prefer to make their own shopping lists, so I will not be including one anymore! It's probably easier to make one individually depending on what is and is not already in your kitchen! Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment